Private Yarra Valley Wine Tour
- Duration: 1 Days (approx.)
- Location: Melbourne, VIC
- Product code: PYVWT
A Private Yarra Valley Wine Tour is perfect for a Family Group, Friends or Work mates
The Yarra Valley is a breathtakingly beautiful region just over an hour from the City Centre. It is home to over 80 cellar doors (tasting rooms) offering a range of varietals with the main plantings in the region being Chardonnay and Pinot Noir with lots of Sparkling wine options along the way. The stunning rural landscape is peppered with a variety of farming pursuits including cows,sheep, berries, fruit and vegetable production set amongst the rolling hills of the valley. The Yarra River, historically the Yarra Yarra River meanders through the region adding yet another gem on this journey.
Your Private Yarra Valley Tour includes transfers, a 10am pick up from Melbourne City Centre or nominated suburb (1 location unless otherwise organised)
- Cheese and Wine Pairing at De Bortoli Estate
- Oyster and Sparkling Wine Match at Coombe Estate or Tasting Paddle at Napoleone Brewery and CiderHouse
- Lunch at chosen or suggested lunch location. All chosen or suggested from the very best winery restaurants in the region. 2 course lunch with a glass of wine
- Private Barrel Room Tasting at Dominique Portet or Chocolate and Wine Pairing with Cabernet Sauvignon or Range Tasting at Domaine Chandon
Please note that this is the suggested itinerary so all requests and food and wine preferences will be considered when finalising the day. You may decide to swap out some wineries for other activities.
Tour Vehicle is luxury Mercedes Valente for 3 to 7 guests and Toyota Hiace for 7 plus
You will be asked for more information when booking or feel free to call the Tour Director on 0418 336 005 with initial inquiries